asked yesterday if he wanted to grow my community,
and asked after a long moratorium.
I asked if we could do something,
Or if we resigned ourselves to continue as we were:
entrenched and irrelevant.
First there was silence,
One of those silences
played with the fingers.
then began throwing small answers,
like stones thrown into the sea floating
to go far:
People have a hard heart,
The pastor would have to go door to door,
I'm not prepared to discuss my faith,
If we do what we propose.
And so, one after the other, small
judgments that as the fire burned
me and warm me, that as the spear
:
hurt me and feed me.
If
yesterday, after so many years, I asked again
;
uncomfortable and defining this issue:
Do we grow?
Yesterday, I realized
How could I be so blind? Let him who wants something
seeks ways.
who want to avoid something looking reasons.
and asked after a long moratorium.
I asked if we could do something,
Or if we resigned ourselves to continue as we were:
entrenched and irrelevant.
First there was silence,
One of those silences
played with the fingers.
then began throwing small answers,
like stones thrown into the sea floating
to go far:
People have a hard heart,
The pastor would have to go door to door,
I'm not prepared to discuss my faith,
If we do what we propose.
And so, one after the other, small
judgments that as the fire burned
me and warm me, that as the spear
:
hurt me and feed me.
If
yesterday, after so many years, I asked again
;
uncomfortable and defining this issue:
Do we grow?
Yesterday, I realized
How could I be so blind? Let him who wants something
seeks ways.
who want to avoid something looking reasons.
0 comments:
Post a Comment