To those who think that they always speak the truth
hiding like a rabbit in a black hat
I tell
no sir, not the same.
not the same punishment that
pity is not the same as coffee than chocolate.
punishment, such punishment may be an affliction
shameful timidity.
Moreover
pity is a kind of compassion
a lament
a whimper, and even a mercy.
So when I talk to the words chosen
Be clear
Define well your concepts and your words
What are you saying when you say you give me grief?
How I can take the fact caused you shame? Are you in pain? Do you inspire mercy?
Me? What do you feel me?
As with many bruises on the heart.
hiding like a rabbit in a black hat
I tell
no sir, not the same.
not the same punishment that
pity is not the same as coffee than chocolate.
punishment, such punishment may be an affliction
shameful timidity.
Moreover
pity is a kind of compassion
a lament
a whimper, and even a mercy.
So when I talk to the words chosen
Be clear
Define well your concepts and your words
What are you saying when you say you give me grief?
How I can take the fact caused you shame? Are you in pain? Do you inspire mercy?
Me? What do you feel me?
As with many bruises on the heart.
0 comments:
Post a Comment