There is my house
My hammock
treasured my teeth for the tooth fairy
My mother
With its scents of cumin and ripe fruit. There is my childhood
With its corners full of surprises and hidden treasures
butterflies and enchanted princes.
There are the first books I read
The first songs I sang
The first loves that palpé
Allá
Siempre allá
Allá esta todo lo que me hizo lo que soy.
Y si están allá
¿Qué hago yo aquí?
My hammock
treasured my teeth for the tooth fairy
My mother
With its scents of cumin and ripe fruit. There is my childhood
With its corners full of surprises and hidden treasures
butterflies and enchanted princes.
There are the first books I read
The first songs I sang
The first loves that palpé
Allá
Siempre allá
Allá esta todo lo que me hizo lo que soy.
Y si están allá
¿Qué hago yo aquí?
0 comments:
Post a Comment