Thursday, February 10, 2011

Great Clips Dyeing Pricing

Are we a church that practices the dialogue? Yesterday

makes me a man of dialogue. And he blames the cold and fog. But I find that dialogue is a method with its own laws and that CONTACT is a genuine need to meet certain conditions. Dialogue is the opposite to the monologue.

The first condition is the liberty . So, my church requires freedom. And this means that no criteria can be imposed by force, not even the dialogue must be an imposition. Only when women and men participate freely in it, the ship called the church can reach to fruition.

The second condition has to do with the way we sit, or is related to the level of equality . therefore the best symbol of the dialogue is a round table, as King Arthur. It is in such a table where no place or places of honor presidencies.

The third condition has to do with an attitude: reciprocity. Is reciprocity which tells the church or the community that all parties participating in the dialogue should be opened to the movement of giving and receiving so little that sometimes we like. Reciprocity is the basis of trust and acceptance. February

makes me see the dialogue from a perspective bit pragmatic. I'm not going to dialogue to change anyone, that alone makes it a living gospel. Dialogue I hope that the other make me better, enrich me and I can bring some light into their darkness. I'm not going to dialogue to overcome or leave me winner. A church that seeks to come out on top in all its LIDES is that is destined to strength.
And we know what history made of forces: museums and ruins.

If I change from the inside in February. And I actually blame the cold and fog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment