Friday, November 26, 2010

Clean Rap Songs To Play At A Basketball Game

always stayed with many things to say. Reformed

Dear Xiomara.


My sister has just announced the death of Francis. And what I do, as if it were the exercise of gratitude is to remember Francis.

The first time I saw him was being Xiomarita school. So we were all so young we thought that parents would be with us forever. Every day there would be aware of our needs without asking anything in return. But now I know that people who love one day running of our side and we are left with many things to say. Many. But we stayed with a knot in the throat and a little salt and liquid running down our cheeks.

After a few years when I returned from college Placetas reunited with Francis in the vicinity of the Church and the National Camp of the Presbyterian Church. I say around, because Francis, thank God, was that people working from the rear regardless of time or energy for the Church to continue walking. Areas of power never asked nor heard a comment full of enmity towards anyone how hard it was reality. In fact, I think all the wonderful work you have been able to do with our dear Presbyterian Church in Cuba is because Francis was holding you by your side and feeding you.

In recent years, outside of that island, I discovered that people who work anonymously and without expecting any reward in this world are the most I can learn and with whom I can feel confident his side. They are the true heirs of the kingdom of God. Alongside Francis had to wear armor or pretend anything. It could be simple and straightforward. And this is the best legacy I treasure your husband: the freedom it offered. Receive

this day, the whole family, a warm hug from a small town between France and Spain.

In peace and grace of God. Augusto

0 comments:

Post a Comment