Thursday, November 11, 2010

How To Tell If Rook Is Infected

Not all are equal.

Someone that is labeled as refurbished and I do not know I was invited to be part of an anti-ecumenical group on the Internet. So the first thing I did was look for pictures of my grandmother take me by the hand to the Sabbath school of a rural church. Then I started to remember the family evenings where we read the Bible with my Catholic cousins. And finally I roll up their sleeves and got to cook black beans to remember my parents Presbyterians gave me the best gifts on ecclesiological issues: freedom.
No, definitely not. Not all are equal reformed. Although from afar it appears that yes, I can assure you that there is some diversity of vocations and impulses between us. Before it was not so easy to distinguish the difference as enough to make a confession of faith, usually an enhanced copy of the previous updated with stronger language, saying no qualms about who we were, where we came from and where we were. We used a lot in common, such as sobriety. Before we read more, especially history.
Today, Mark Zuckerberg puts us much easier. Simply open up a facebook group and declare that you kind of opposition as anti belong. But strategy remains former: we say we are not a waste of time abjetivos and causes vertigo, rinse thoroughly and with all sorts of details with which we do not want to unite and sink into the misery of those who think differently from us. Heresy, apostasy, heterodoxy and sacrilege, are words from the past they used against us, as we are good learners, we have now rewritten against others. Against our dissent. One time
Calvin wrote about the total depravity of man, and we thought he was referring to those who were outside of the shaker, which had rejected the sovereignty of God, which refused to recognize the atoning work of Christ, but now I fear that we ourselves also included, which should be salt and light to we hide behind the verses of Scripture to give our views a canonical character, who on behalf of Puritanism we take a detour so as not to stumble upon your neighbor is naked and beaten by the wayside.
No, definitivanmente not. Not all are equal reformed. So when I hear the words reformed church always reforming tremble. When the lack of freedom and indifference to enter the church do so in the name of the past, say that things have always been done well, will emerge as champions of God and His attributes, and we recall that in Egypt we lived better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment