Monday, November 22, 2010

Bupropion With Cipralex

is too much, live too many lives. Cartier Bresson


listen to the mother of Tom Joad, a character in a novel that impressed me most over the years of reading. Philosophy and humanity concentrated in a short and beautiful paragraph:

"He was mouth the words silently before saying them aloud.
" Mother ... "She turned slowly toward him, her head shaking slightly by movement of the car. Mother, are you afraid to go? "Go to a new site?
His eyes were thoughtful and sweet.
"A little," he said. But that is not so much as fear. I am just to sit here and wait. When something happens that requires a reaction on my part, I will move.
- Do not think about what will happen when we get there? Are not you afraid you might not be as nice as we think?
"No," replied quickly. Do not fear. You must not do that. Neither do I. It too, is to live too many lives. Ahead of us there are a thousand different lives we could live, but when it comes, is only one. If I go forward in all of them is excessive. You live in front because you are young, but I live in the moment. The farthest I get is to calculate what it will take to ask for more pork bones "His face tightened. It's the most I can do. I do not get more. All others would be upset if I did more. All rely on me to think about such things "


" Grapes of Wrath "John Steimbeck
Trad-Mary Coy

0 comments:

Post a Comment