Zaragoza
The sky is overcast. The city lights as a pale yellow crossdress.
The campers have finished dinner. They are gathered in groups around the Plaza del Pilar, across from City Hall. I went straight to the blue canvas tent where they emptied my pantry and supermarket car plates, spoons, forks, napkins, toilet paper, garbage bags and food for breakfast. A girl takes over the thermos of coffee and says thank you very much . I smile.
When I ask them what they need I say without blinking, tables, paper, easels, canvas, camping coolers.
curious are coming to see who I am. I left the phone number of the Church to call me if you need some urgency. They agree
and before I say goodbye and wished them good night, tell me Chorus: thank you very much, really. And I believe them.
Nothing encourages me to keep walking as much people appreciated.
The campers have finished dinner. They are gathered in groups around the Plaza del Pilar, across from City Hall. I went straight to the blue canvas tent where they emptied my pantry and supermarket car plates, spoons, forks, napkins, toilet paper, garbage bags and food for breakfast. A girl takes over the thermos of coffee and says thank you very much . I smile.
When I ask them what they need I say without blinking, tables, paper, easels, canvas, camping coolers.
curious are coming to see who I am. I left the phone number of the Church to call me if you need some urgency. They agree
and before I say goodbye and wished them good night, tell me Chorus: thank you very much, really. And I believe them.
Nothing encourages me to keep walking as much people appreciated.
0 comments:
Post a Comment