Atiquipa-Carolina Foundation Scholarship Interviews
Hey, I hope this helps those who are trying to reach one of the scholarships for master that provides the foundation, and it's not time to be encouraged.
Well, you see, last week I was summoned to an interview for the award of a grant from this foundation, plus the award of the scholarship would depend a lot from the interview that I was going to do, go to the point: you say that you
asked?, well I also was with these concerns before the meeting, I asked my profs that I could ask, I said, I would ask questions about my goals, plans, personal goals, because Spain, because that scholarship, etc etc, but when the day only thing they asked was , pay attention (do not remember much) because I chose the career I am studying, how many brothers we are and they do, the profession of my parents, if study at a state university or private, as the master help me in my professional life, I did the things I have been doing so far, what I saw qualifying is the enthusiasm that you put when you have these things, as I love my leave them - believe me - delighted, but I still said that the award of scholarship to inform me of the month, so wait.
0 comments:
Post a Comment