Dear girl black dress:
things we do not like you have to change. So your vote is important. When I heard you say yesterday, "Why vote if Popular Socialists and the same?, I was thinking about your words.
Yes, perhaps the bipartisanship in our land is no longer viable and has no future. But your vote can change things. And is that democracy is choice. And to choose should know. Democracy is able to speak clearly, calling things by their name and not be afraid.
Yes, your vote is important. Democracy is not silent.
things we do not like you have to change. So your vote is important. When I heard you say yesterday, "Why vote if Popular Socialists and the same?, I was thinking about your words.
Yes, perhaps the bipartisanship in our land is no longer viable and has no future. But your vote can change things. And is that democracy is choice. And to choose should know. Democracy is able to speak clearly, calling things by their name and not be afraid.
Yes, your vote is important. Democracy is not silent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment