Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Storage Of Leather Sofa In Freezing Weather

Need Reformed Church in Aragon a professional or a pastor?

At the close of the 2009 Pastoral IEE in El Escorial wrote a kind of hortatory poem about my impressions of why the shepherds were different if we compared with a post office or the cashier at a supermarket , or trade of a inmoviliaria. And the difference is not the supremacy of one over the other, but in the call, the object being worked on, in the absence of a defining economic performance. This poem, Pastor, was and still is, directed to myself. Sometimes I write for me. And nobody knows me as I do. I do not know if my colleagues have these falls, but there are days that I am driven by the destructive inertia professional believe the church and I forget that I was destined to become a pastor.
My way of thinking is not that of a professional who does his job for a salary of one thousand euros and ninety-three cents and had to share with three others. My thinking is more that of a prophet. Of someone who in spite of adverse circumstances, the apparent poor outcome, continues to work with the same force and mentality of the first day. Those days when we were in love with Christ.

When I behaved like a professional Christian church has been the only tangible beaten and naked people lying in the gutter of my way and my lack of interest and time for them. But I can not move up plans and church-growth projects while clean and heal those who life has treated you badly. When I behave like a professional in the church there is no room for mercy, no time for innocence, no opportunity for prayer, and ultimately not pay me to cry for the wrong staff or others.

But being a pastor is a different matter. I grieve, but let me win. It baffles me, but do not despair. I keep sleeping, but I'm dreaming. I remain fragile and vulnerable, but still do the things for which I was called. "Professionally? No, never do this for a salary. Being a pastor is to be a kind of foolish, in the prophetic sense of the Scriptures, but professionals are intelligent people. A pastor is a weak, but professionals tend to be strong. The shepherds were discredits us or say nice things about us when we die, we are professionals and business amounts are paid bonuses when they do their job. The pastor is one who says good things about others, that is blessed, when he says bad things. The pastor is the one who reconciles, who does not pursue. Some doubts about whether a professional would be willing to take risks. The pastor is the one who loves. And love can not be more professional without losing its essence. The pastor is

spiritual goals. Pursuing things not seen. Talk about things that can not be measured or demonstrated in graphs or statistics. This makes your job a rare avis . In fact I do not share goals with any other guild in the lands of the Ebro, since I do something offensive to some, for others I am crazy and most do not exist according to the criteria of postmodernity.

Some people treat me like a professional, others expect I behave as such, that offered creative solutions that have all the answers, to submit detailed reports from realizing that green shoots when there are none, but the truth is that these things are killing what is in my shepherd.

say it again to see if I just believe me: the pastor is different.

Zaragoza, January 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment